- 3×1 HDBaseT™ switcher with two HDMI inputs and one VGA input
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- HDBaseT extension for AV, control, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Automatic display control using IP, RS-232, or CEC
- Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
4K/UHD HDBaseT Extender with Switching for HDMI and VGA Sources
The Atlona 4K-HDVS-EXT is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver combination that delivers a complete integration solution with 4K/UHD extension, automatic HDMI and VGA input switching, and automatic display control. It includes the AT-HDVS-200-TX three-input HDBaseT switcher and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver.
For your convenience, the 4K-HDVS-EXT part number makes it quick and easy to purchase the AT-HDVS-200-TX and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE in a single step. Both products will appear as individual line items in your order, and will be shipped in their individual packaging.